Become the next Activities Coordinator of ISN Amsterdam!
As Activities Coordinator of ISN Amsterdam I am responsible for organizing the social and cultural activities that ISN offers. Amongst these activities are all the day trips to cities (such as to Volendam & Zaanse Schans), weekend trips (such as the Supertrip), sports activities, cultural events and the parties of ISN. Besides organizing events I create the official ISN calendar at the beginning of each semester, together with the Integration Coordinator and the PR Coordinator. I keep track of my own budget and coordinate my very own committee: the Activities Committee. The members of this committee are the support without whom I could not perform my tasks properly. Furthermore I make sure that the creation of Facebook-events is done properly in order to promote the activities. Being Activities Coordinator can lead to surprising situations, stressful but educational. I must say that this position has brought me everything I hoped it would, including the fun. Are you excited to take over my role? Then apply to become ISN's next ISN Activities Coordinator until the 22nd of April! - Twan Meijers
Board Information Evenings
Are you interested? Come to our Board Information Evenings in April, during which you can learn about what it is like to be an ISN board member and to ask all of your questions to the current board. Keep an eye on our Facebook page to stay updated about the Board Information Evenings and other ISN events.
Do you want to become the next ISN Activities Coordinator?
Apply using this application form!
The board of ISN Amsterdam exists of 8 board members:
This page shows an overview of the activities in the upcoming spring semester.
- Pick-up days & the Winter Introduction for incoming students
- Every Wednesday: International student night at Coco's Outback
- Every Month: Free Dutch Movie Night
- 3 Exchange parties in collaboration with ESN VU & ESN Inholland Diemen
- Trips: Carnaval trip, Volendam & Zaanse Schans trip, Discover Holland Weekend, Supertrip (to 3 large European cities), Rotterdam trip, Berlin trip, the Hague trip, and a trip to Ghent.
- Activities for the Buddy Program, Language Exchange Program, Volunteering activities (SocialErasmus, Erasmus in Schools), Theme Nights.
And a lot more!
Check our calendar, don't miss out on our activities and note them down in your agenda!
*NOTE: Due to the low prices, our events & trips always sell out! So we advice you not to hesitate too long when you are interested!
More information about the event and the ticket sale will be announced in about one week in advance. For questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.